Thursday, August 7, 2008

Im HoMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay I am finally home! I had so much fun in utah but it just feels good to be home! Ok well my computer is being really slow so i cant put any pictures on right now from my utah trip but i will try again later today! Ok so it is going to be like super crazy this weekind before school starts! Tonight I have a ward swim party with other wards at Brimhall pool! I am excited for that cuz Tori and Ashlee are going and I havent seen them like all summer(well I have seen Ashlee but i only saw tori at the beginning of the summer!)

Then tomorrow I am going to school. I no it is early but it is for student council! I am going there at 10:15 and helping all the 7th graders for Meet Your Locker. Than at 12 we are having pizza than till 3:30 we are putting together 7th grade note books! Busy day huh?!?!
THAN! on saturday my friend Bri is getting baptized! Yay Bri! I luv that girl!
Alright so sense we were gone in utah so long we had to have it so we have to pick up our mail. So we are going to get the mail today and I can get my schedule! yay! But it is not going to be right cuz they redid my schedule cuz i have a different social studies now so ya I get my new schedule on Monday before school starts but i will still post my other 1 on later today or tomorrow! 
Alright I g2g
Have a good rest of summer and I will post some pics later today or tommorrow of my trip from utah!
~JaKelle

2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

Jakelle, I didn't know you had a blog! The boys are going to love reading it. I noticed you are wanting to start reading the Eclipse series; let me know if you want to borrow mine. They are great! I'm almost finished with the fourth one. BTW, we miss JJ

KyBrud said...

I had soo much fun hanging out with you at the gateway then we ate pizza and shopped and kenzie tried to pick up some digits lol i had a ton of fun ! I'm so glad you came up here to utah ! hopefully you can come again SOON ! I love ya !