skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
JaKelle's Journal
Saturday, August 9, 2008
f@MiLeY rEuNiOn!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so I finally have the pictures on from utah! yay! These set of pictures are from our family reunion! It was so much fun and I loved seeing every1! I cant wait till the next 1!
~JaKelle
1 comments:
pirate ride
said...
Loved it!!! I can't wait till next time either!
August 10, 2008 at 2:58 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me as a snow flake at the nutcracker!
Best Friends
My Friends
Ashlee
Emma
Annie Clifford
Bailee
Shelby
Morgan and Kenzie
Tori
Katherine
Bri
Ashlie
My Family
Mom
Kelsee
Elder Jesse Westergard
McKenzie
Keith and Sara
Kylee
Amber
Elder Josh Westergard
Aunt Bonnie
Jared and Lexi
Audra
Dance Friends
Campbells Dance Studio
CDE Dancers Only!
Jena
Kiley
Leah
savannah
Sheridan
The Farnsworth's
oh ya!
My Family at Disney Land!
Blog Archive
►
2009
(14)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(8)
sOoRy!!!
Favorite Memory!!!!
lUnCh @nD sHoPpInG!!!!
bEfOrE f@mIlY rEuNiOn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
f@MiLeY rEuNiOn!!!!!!!!!!!
mY sChEdUlE!!!!!!
Im HoMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hOpE tHeY c@lL mE oN @ mIsSiOn(well maybe!)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(11)
►
February
(1)
1 comments:
Loved it!!! I can't wait till next time either!
Post a Comment