Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Favorite Memory!!!!

As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember. If we're only blogging friends write about a post that is most memorable. #2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you....either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you one back. #3. If the memory happens to involve my family, please include them. #4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all. And please do this on your page too, so we can all share in the fun times together!

6 comments:

pirate ride said...

My Memory is this summer too! I had a ton of fun and we will for sure have to do it every year!! Love ya Audra~

Katherine! said...

Uhhh that one time when we made the music video after i had just gotten my digital camera and then we were planning on making a scavenger hunt movie but NO!..... Tori didnt want to!
<3!

Jana said...

I have to many great memories with you sweetie and still many more to make but the one I could think of lately is this summer spending time with you at the cabin and then in Utah doing our school shopping and going to have a makeover done, and riding the front-line to the mall and eating lunch with everyone. Love ya lots

Bonnie and Jim said...

I have so many of you Jakelle. Some are when I would come to Arizona and tend you while mom and dad went on a trip. I remember when you came out in your filley silky night gown, twirlled around and said, I am daddy's little angel. How true those words are. Those were fun times. Some when you were here in Utah. All the shopping and the fun times at Lagoon. But this last summer when you were hear I really enjoyed watching you and your mom as you got your first make over. I have always known what a beautiful girl were are, but wow!!! I realized you have grown up. Always keep that sweet personality. I love you!!!!

Ashlee Clifford said...

ok jakelle..... we have so many memories together!!!! so im gona have to say this summer when we were at kiley's house having a sleepover!!! and we got really crazy and played truth or dare and revealed MANY secrets!!! haha but we have many ahead of us so you just wait!!!! i love ya!!!

<3 ashlee :)

KyBrud said...

My favorite memory was when we slept over at aunt bonnies and made tons of bracelts and then we braided our hair and found out we had the same middle name and i think we went to gardners village can't remember that part haha !