Friday, August 1, 2008

I hOpE tHeY c@lL mE oN @ mIsSiOn(well maybe!)







My cousin Kenzee had her neighbor make those signs! I luv them!




Well Wednesday was the big day for Jesse! It was the day we took him to the mtc. It was just a sad sad day. We left grandma and grandpas house at about 1030 to go to provo(i think it was provo! haha!) and we went to this amazing pizza place called brick oven! It was so good. When we got there jesse went to the bathroom and our waitress asked us if Jesse was going on his mission and we said yes and she was like well we have a special surprise for all our missionaries after u get done eating! He got 2 cookies and 2 lollie pops! 1 for him and 1 for his comp! So after that we went to the mtc and took some pictures. Then we went in and watched a movie and that is when the water falls came!(if u know what I am talking about! If u r a little slow than it means that is when we started to cry!) After we said our good byes and off when Elder Jesse Marc Westergard! After that on the way home mom looked back at me and said....."You are never going on a mission"!!!!!!!!! ~JaKelle


4 comments:

pirate ride said...

That's so sad! You guys are super troopers though. You have made it through one and soon to be two! Now just one more! Tell your mom she is hilarious!! (the part about you not going on a missioin)& Tell her she is one strong cookie, & I love her!

JaKelle said...

haha ok i will!

KyBrud said...

That is so cool !!!

KyBrud said...

I know its goin to be way fun ! We are so going to party it up ! See you soon !