OK so i just have to say that EFY is the BEST ever! I had so much fun there and it was a great spiritual experiance! i went to the one in flagstaff. I went up with tori and chloe and came back down with tori brooke and shaylee! I met a lot of new ppl there and saw lots of old friends too! I cant wait till next summer to go again! I have lots of random pictures so sorry that this is so long. but i took out like half the pictures too! haha hope u enjoy!
~JaKelle


at ihop when my mom and josh picked us up at the end of the week
brooke hiding from the pink flamingo boy! haha
me.... and shaylee hiding from the pink flamingo boy!!








as u can tell me and tori got bored waiting to go to the dance!!
wow i look scary!
all the group "real intent"






me and chloe!





































Create your own glittery text at pYzam.com





4 comments:
Cute pictures sweetie, Im so glad you had such a good time and had some good experiences. You look beautiful in your blue dress. You keep those boys at arms length hehe.
It looks like you had a fun time at EFY! Did you meet Chloe up there or did you already know her? Her sister Bailey and Taylor are really good friends!
i meet chloe up there! we went up together! oh thats cool!
Wow Jakelle it looks like you had so much fun! I wish I would have gone to EFY! Oh well I am definatly going next year!
Post a Comment