Ok so my neighbor Lara Smith has been redoing my room and so far I love it! I really needed a change in my room because it has been the same ever sense I was like 7 or 8! So we still got more we need to do with it but here it is so far! I love it Lara, thank you so much for everything you have done!


5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope your having a wonderful day. I love your room. How fun. Enjoy your steak tonight.
Love you lots!!
HAPPY BIRHDAY cute girl!! I hope you have a fabuolus day! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the new look of yur room!!
hey jakelle!!! i love your new room!!! its super cute!!!! so you're 14 huh??? your old!!!! jk!!! your as young as a little baby!!!!! well i love ya!!!! see ya tomorrow
You have been tagged!!
Hey, Jakelle I wont t see Pictures of those Beautiful teeth!!
Post a Comment