Before............ After....................
THATS SOOOOO CUTE!!
ahh thanks! i luv it!
awesome hair ! I'm not brave enough to get sraight across bangs but they look so cute on you !!! love ya
I know i was so scared that they were going to look hurible on me but i am glade they turned out good!
WAy cute new doo!! I love it! You look like Heidi Klum!! You are a beauty!
Cute doo!! I sure miss you. Hope school is going well. Your birthday is comming up!!!!! Any great plans?You take care - I love you!!!
I LOVE IT. YOU LOOK ADORABLE. STOP GROWING SO FAST.LOVE YOU,AMBER
Post a Comment
7 comments:
THATS SOOOOO CUTE!!
ahh thanks! i luv it!
awesome hair ! I'm not brave enough to get sraight across bangs but they look so cute on you !!! love ya
I know i was so scared that they were going to look hurible on me but i am glade they turned out good!
WAy cute new doo!! I love it! You look like Heidi Klum!! You are a beauty!
Cute doo!! I sure miss you. Hope school is going well. Your birthday is comming up!!!!! Any great plans?
You take care - I love you!!!
I LOVE IT. YOU LOOK ADORABLE. STOP GROWING SO FAST.
LOVE YOU,
AMBER
Post a Comment